Argyle's annual tree rebate program began Oct. 1 and ends March 1, 2024. Click below for easy-to-understand instructions on submitting your information and uploading a picture of your paid receipt.
Click here to apply online - look for the tree symbol under "Building and Zoning Applications"
NOTE: Please disregard the form title "Heritage Tree/Tree Removal" at the top. It is the correct form to use for the Tree Rebate Program.
The program offers tree planting incentives to residents, businesses and neighborhoods that commit to helping increase the community's tree canopy.
Property owners may purchase up to five qualifying 5 to 15-gallon sized trees or two, 30-gallon sized trees. Taxes/delivery are counted toward the total cost of the tree. Trees must be planted within 5 days of purchase!
- Complete your application online. After filling out the online form, you will be asked to upload a picture of your paid invoice or receipt, indicating the date of purchase, supplier name and address, size of the tree(s), and total price of the tree(s).
- Applications are accepted online between October 1st and March 1st or until funds are expended.
- Funding is limited to $10,000 annually for residents & another $10,000 annually for HOAs.
- The program will be administered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Rebates will not be applied to trees planted as part of a Town of Argyle landscape plan, or tree preservation/mitigation requirement.
- Plant on a property owned by you. If you do not own the property, you must obtain consent from the owner prior to planting. Trees must be planted within the Argyle Town limits.
- Trees may not be planted within 10 feet from the foundation of any buildings, within utility easements, or at a location that will obstruct any line of sight for traffic.
Program participants must call the Texas Excavation Safety System (DIGTESS) prior to planting trees. Call 1 (800) DIG-TESS (or 811), ext. 4 or submit a ticket online.