1. The Argyle Court will be using scheduled E-court appearances beginning June 1, 2020 utilizing Zoom software. The link will be provided to you.
2. In order to attend an E-court docket in June, you MUST download the free Zoom app onto your device and create a free account. You MUST use your legal name and not a "fictitious or nickname".
3. You CANNOT have someone appear on your behalf unless they are a licensed Texas attorney.
4. You MUST contact the Court within 2 business days following your E-court appearance to arrange for completion of your paperwork. It is your responsibility to follow up with the Court Clerk at 940-464-7255.
5. In order to assist in facilitating your appearance, you are strongly encouraged to contact the Court in advance to update your current mailing address, email address and cell phone number. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Court clerk has your current contact information.
6. You may be asked to provide a Texas Driver’s License number to verify your identity on the date of your virtual court date.
**Note, if you are requesting time to pay, deferred disposition or the driver’s safety course, you can do so by contacting the court clerk’s office at 940-464-7255. You do not need to appear for E-court.