Residential Parking Permits
Residential Parking Districts and Hours:
- Argyle Town Council has designated the following streets as parking permit zones between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, with the exception of holidays:
The Oaks Subdivision:
- 200 to 500 block of Boonesville Bend
- 300 to 400 block of Nora Lane
- 300 to 500 block of Ellison Trace
- Permits are issued on an annual basis for the calendar year, with the exception of permits issued in 2019. All permits issued in 2019 will expire December 31, 2020.
- Vehicles parked on a public right-of-way in designated parking zoning during specified hours are required to display a parking permit.
- Parking permits are not required for the following vehicles owned or leased by a public agency
Parking Permits and Applications:
- Any resident in an affected area desiring a parking permit shall complete a parking permit application.
- Permit Applications shall be made at Argyle Town Hall.
- Individuals who reside in an affected are allowed up to four (4) residential parking permits.
- Individuals who reside in an affected area are allowed up to two (2) guest parking permits.
- Proof of residency and vehicle ownership shall be provided at the time of application.
- Proof of residency shall consist of the following:
- A Texas Driver’s License or Texas State Identification card; and
- Proof of ownership of the property in the designated parking area
- Proof of vehicle ownership shall consist of one of the following:
- Registration of the vehicle
- Town of Argyle property tax record for said vehicle
- Parking permit fees shall be paid at the time of application:
- $10 for the first two (2) annual residential permits; $3 for each additional permit
- $5 for each guest permit
Display of Parking Permits
- Residential parking decals shall be displayed in the lower left corner of the rear window of the vehicle.
- Alterations of decals shall deem the decal invalid.
- Decals may not be loaned to any other person or vehicle.
- Guest permits shall be displayed by hanging from the interior rear-view mirror.
- Alterations of guest permits shall deem the permit invalid.
- Guest permits shall be displayed only when the owner of the vehicle is a guest at an affected household.
- Lost or misplaced guest permits shall not be re-issued within the same permit year.