Site selection is critical to the success of your project. The Town of Argyle offers a variety of properties for your unique projects. We are knowledgeable about the implications of your endeavor in our local economy and we also possess tools and referrals to assist you in making strategic decisions about your business.
Traffic Counts Map
Each year, the Town of Argyle Public Works Department conducts traffic count studies for purposes of documenting the amount of traffic flow throughout its jurisdiction. The most recent report has been completed for 2018.
The basic parameters of each traffic study are:
1. Conducted in months of January - March
2. Conducted on Mondays - Thursdays only
3. School must be in session (no holidays or Spring Break)
4. Each location is tracked for a 24-hour period
5. Only two-way streets are used
6. All streets in Argyle including State and County-operated roads are included
* There are no peak hour or directional counts data in the report.
2019 Traffic Counts Map